Friday 5 October 2012

Hello

This is my first 'blog' and marks another step towards my acceptance of modern technology. I don't know why I have resisted for so long especially as artists have always taken advantage of any technology available to them at the time....think of the use of the camera obscura, or the effect  oil paints in tubes had on the impressionists!
However here I am at the age of 62 with ten years as a professional artist behind me gradually joining the 21st century.

Light of the Forest
iPad painting
by
Glenn Marshall
Since the beginning of this year, I have been getting more and more fascinated with painting on the iPad. This is a brilliant way of 'painting' outdoors - no easel,no messy paints or mediums - and easy to carry. You can even post the image to your PC or Facebook from site.

No comments:

Post a Comment